Sunday 20 November 2011

Apple Iphone4S VS Samsung Galaxy S2 Drop Test!!

ROUND 1 FIGHT!




What are the 2 best smartphones on the market right now? The Iphone 4s and the Samsung Galaxy S2. 
Of course there will be much debate on which phone is better. Today we will take a look at how much damage each phone can take. In other words , what their Hp and armor is -sorry, gamegeek!
The Samsung Galaxy S2 screen is made of Corning's Gorilla Glass and a plasticky case. My bro calls it plastic fantastic. The Iphone4 is dressed in " aluminosilicate glass and stainless steel" as Siri tells me.
Unfortunately I don't have the budget to buy an Iphone4S to drop and I don't really wanna drop my S2 intentionally ( although I have dropped it accidentally- and it' fine). Lucky for you, the boys at SquareTrade have the budget to do so. So lets take a look...


Conclusion: The Iphone4S armor may be sexier but doesn't take damage very well :(

3 comments:

  1. Just as well you've decided on the S2 eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Iphone4s was not an option when I bought the S2. And Iphone4 was not really in the same league, in my humble opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long before you put your money into a used iPhone for sale; make certain the provider of Phone has a decent return policy Apple iPhone4s and one that preferably supplies you with a cash back option.

    ReplyDelete